§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator of the data is Monit s.c. a company with a registered office in Warsaw, Czechowicka 17/6 Street, 04-218 Warsaw, Poland, VAT EU: PL1133004003
- The Administrator informs that the protection of data used for the purposes of using the monitglass.com website takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- Providing any personal data is of voluntary character, however, it can be necessary in order to realize services provided by the portal.
- In order to protect the right to privacy and to ensure the security of data provided to the Administrator, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- The Administrator informs that all personal data provided in the forms used on the monitglass.com portal are considered confidential. They are not accessible or visible to unauthorized persons.
- Bearing in mind the principle of transparency in processing personal data in the following provisions the term “Client of the portal’’ is replaced by “Customer” or equivalent. In addition, whenever the following policies refer to the “portal” it shall be understood to mean the domains and subdomains associated with monitglass.com
§ 2 DATA CONTROLLER
- When providing services related to the use of the portal, we are the data controller of our customers (i.e. also your personal data). This means that by writing a message on our website we will be able to process your personal data. The data necessary for the provision of individual services in connection with the operation of the portal are:
- Your name and surname
- Your telephone number (mobile and/or landline)
- Your email address or other chosen means of electronic communication
§ 3 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We want you to be sure that the personal information you have provided to us is processed in accordance with:
- the data protection laws
- the necessary purpose and scope resulting from the conclusion, design, implementation, termination of services provided in connection with the portal (including services provided electronically),
- to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (always legally justified), to which you have agreed by writing a message through the contact form
- above the above, we want you to be aware that the processing of your personal data will not infringe your rights and freedoms
- Everyone whose data is administered by us has the right to:
- access to their personal data
- To rectify your personal data
- erase your personal data,
- limitation of the processing of your personal data
- to object
- to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
- In case you need to contact the person responsible for processing your personal data in our company, you can use the email email@example.com and provide us with your comments or requests.
- We want you to be aware that the applicable laws allow us to process your data even after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of your consent to its processing. In such cases, your data will only be processed to the extent needed to pursue possible claims before a court of law or where we are obliged by law to process them. For the rest, you can be sure that we respect your decision. The data will be processed for the period foreseen by the respective legal regulations.
- As a data controller, we may have certain obligations related to the disclosure of personal data to entities authorized under applicable laws. In order to meet potential legal regulations, we would like you to be aware that in such cases your data will be disclosed by us to e.g. law enforcement agencies.
- The deletion of your personal data can take place at any time, for this purpose you should withdraw your consent or make a legally permissible objection to the processing of your personal data.
- As a service provider and administrator, we do not make the personal data provided to us available to other entities than those authorized by the relevant legal regulations.
§ 4 COOKIES
- The Website automatically collects information through cookies, if you do not change the settings of your browser it means that you accept them.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end user’s device and are intended for use on the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal equipment, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and accessing them is the service administrator Monit s.c. with its registered office at Czechowicka 17/6 04-218 Warszawa.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the website user’s device and appropriate display of the website, tailored to the user’s individual needs
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website
- cookies used to ensure safety e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication within the site
- “Performance” cookies that make it possible to collect information about the way the website is used
- “Functional” cookies that make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website layout, etc
- In many cases, the software used to browse the Internet (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device by default. Users of the website may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.